– Automatic Dampers at beam ends assure quick, positive readings.
– Scientifically-positioned screen with graduated vernier at working level with direct reading to 1/10 mg.
– Specially designed completely new projection apparatus with scientific optical system means sharper, clearer image on screen.
– New, tapered case deisgned focuses even light on reading area, provides greater working access.
– V-end beam support, plus arcing-type beam arrest give greater stability, less knife-edge dulling.
– Leveling screws cushioned with special shock mountings minimize vibration transfer from table or laboratory room.
– Smoothing-acting vertical rider lifter moves, in one motion, over entire graduation in both directions.
– Functionally engineered case construction of rigid, non-magnetic aluminum.
Published in 1951